Beauty and strength perfected.
The modern yet elegant look of Richcliff will add a touch of class to any landscaping project. With an average compressive strength rating of up to 4 times the strength of conventional poured concrete, Richcliff is a virtually indestructable paver that will not split, crack or fade.
Shapes & Sizes
22.6 cm x 30 cm x 6 cm
8.75" x 11.75" x 2.25"
22.6 cm x 22.6 cm x 6 cm
8.75" x 8.75" x 2.25"
22.6 cm x 15 cm x 6 cm
8.75" x 5.75" x 2.25"
This product features EnduraColor™ Plus, a proprietary blended layer of nature’s highest performing minerals that never fade. It virtually outperforms any other paver surface when it comes to surface wear, color retention and its ability to repel even the nastiest staining substances. Choosing EnduraColor Plus, will ensure your patio, driveway, outdoor kitchen or pool deck will look like new, even after years of wear and tear.
Jointing Compound - Small detail, Big difference
To add the finishing touches on your project experiment with the different sand options below. Different sand colors can have a significant impact on the overall look and feel of your paver patio, driveway or pool deck. Experiment with the different sand color options below for Antara. By clicking the different sand colors the joints will change in the image on the left. Click the image to see a larger version
Learn About Richcliff
Richcliff Torture Test
Borders & Accents
Reala™ Surface Technology
Ultima™ Concrete Technology
|Unit Thickness||Sq. Ft. Bndl.||Sq. Ft. Layer||Layers Bndl.||Ln Ft Sec. Soldier||Ln Ft Sec. Sailor||Ln Ft Bndl. Sailor||Units Sq. Ft.||Lbs Bndl.||Lbs Sec.||Units Bndl.|
The modular cut flagstone appearance of Richcliff is used by designers for both traditional and contemporary designs. EnduraColor Plus, Reala, and Ultima are the features that make Richcliff ideal for driveways, patios and pool decks. Consider accenting with Courtstone and Copthorne for a striking design.
Base Requirement & Bedding Course – standard or open graded paver base material for raised patios and step areas.
Handling & Installation – A protective pad is required when doing the final paver compaction. Install from multiple pallets for best color distribution.
- all paver applications
Jointing Material and Joint Stabilization
- Good: Ordinary dry joint sand
- Better: Unicare Polymeric Sand, Techniseal RG+, Alliance XP, ordinary dry joint sand stabilized by a water-based or solvent based joint sand stabilizer (joint sand stabilizer sealer may make the surface slightly slippery).
- Best: Unilock EasyPro Jointing Compound
- Polymeric sand is often installed too high in the joint. Ensure the sand level is lower than the paver surface to allow for a three dimensional appearance.
- Alliance Gator Maxx Polymeric Sand is recommended for concrete overlays.
- Product may be sealed but it is not absolutely required
- Sealers generally decrease the slip resistance of a product
- Unilock Unicare, Surebond, BP Pro and Techniseal sealers can be used.
- Semi-gloss sealers will still appear glossy on this product. Please test a stone to ensure the desired effect.
- Product must be cleaned before sealing
Cleaners – Any paver cleaner from Unilock, Techniseal, Surebond or BP- Pro is acceptable.
Special note: Other than overlay on concrete stoops and steps, you should have a bedding layer between the pavers and the poured concrete surface to avoid issues with height variance