Items 1-10 of 14
- Related search terms
- Outdoor furniture/blog 2019 08 07 review your fafsa student enable report now
- Outdoor furniture/Outdoor furniture/blog 2019 08 07 review your fafsa student enable report now
- Outdoor furniture/Outdoor furniture/blog 2019 07 19 e governance on indian banks icici financial 2
- Outdoor furniture/blog 2019 07 19 e governance on indian banks icici financial 2
- outdoor living products patio furniture outdoor furniture blog 2019 08 07 review your fafsa student enable report now
The Twin Eagles 30" outdoor bar is constructed of 304 stainless steel and looks great in a BBQ island installation. The beverage cooler has a sliding cover, bar sink and chrome faucet that brings the bar to the backyard, eliminating any unnecessary trips back to the kitchen. The beverage cooler is welded to the national sanitation foundation specification and seamless welds promotes easy cleaning and prevents harboring of bacteria.
Twin Eagles 18" outdoor bar is a great beverage center for outdoor entertaining. Includes an insulated ice compartment that holds up to 40 lbs of ice. Three specially designed compartments keep beverages cool and condiments fresh. Enjoy your guests while you create their favorite cocktails at your own outdoor bar. This built in bar keeps wine and drink mixes cold and at the ready. Superior commercial grade welded stainless steel construction keeps the elements out and the cold in. High polished finish fits right in with your Twin Eagles grill. Install beside the refrigerator or sink in your outdoor kitchen for optimal convenience. With Twin Eagles 18 inch built in outdoor bar, keep bottles that don't require cooling in the handy, easy access speed rail and keep cold bottles cool in the three, easy to reach insulated bottle wells. Store additional bottles in the insulated beverage cooler.
A versatile addition to your outdoor kitchen, the Margarita Center adds a dedicated appliance station to create a cocktail mixing center, a coffee & espresso bar, or a fresh juice bar. With the built-in GFCI (120 V) electrical outlet, just add your desired appliance and the possibilities are endless.